Pentair IntelliFlo VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pool Pump
The variable speed pump with integrated safety vacuum release system!
IntelliFlo® VS+SVRS provides an important layer of entrapment protection. Its built-in safety vacuum release system (SVRS) automatically shuts the pump off when a vacuum is formed.
SVRS technology is recognized by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission as an approved device for use to help prevent body suction entrapment and an important element in complying with the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act.
- Certifi ed by a Nationally Recognized Testing Lab in accordance with the ASME A112.19.17 SVRS standard for body entrapment protection.
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL Listed
- No SVRS calibration required
- Protection can not be disabled
- Safety lock-out feature
- 8 settable, changeable speeds (ranging from 1100 to 3450 RPMs)
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds
- Easy to program and monitor
- Built-in diagnostics protect against common causes of premature pump failure