Stenner Single Head Adjustable Metering Pump
A rotating assembly of rollers compresses a flexible tube within a housing to create a vacuum to lift a chemical solution. The self-priming peristaltic pump is also referred to a hose, tube or dosing pump.
How It Works
Stenner’s adjustable metering pump is built with three detachable components: the motor, feed rate control, and pump head. Outputs are dependent upon three factors: the rpm of the motor gears, the percentage setting on the feed rate control, and the size of the peristaltic pump tube. All Stenner metering pumps have a 3-point roller design in the pump head, which acts as a check valve to prevent back flow, siphoning, overdosing and loss of prime.
The motor shaft rotates at a fixed rpm which drives the adjustable feed rate control to intermittently engage the roller assembly within the pump head. The chemical solution in the pump tube is captured between the rollers as they rotate and compress the tube. As the rollers advance, the squeezed tube section regains its original form and generates a vacuum, creating the self-priming feature that delivers a constant flow unaffected by the outlet pressure.
- Self-priming up to 25 feet and does not lose prime
- Can pump off-gassing solutions
- Solutions contained in tube, not exposed to pump components or air
- Subassemblies fit together without tools; easy service or conversion to another model
- Pump head universal to all Stenner pumps
- Can run dry without damage
- Will not clog from dirt or debris
- Reproducible outputs within 2%
- Adjustable feed rate control from 5%-100% in 2.5% increments
- Pump tubes accept a variety of chemicals
- 3 connecting nuts 1/4"
- 3 ferrules 1/4"
- 1 injection check valve
- 1 weighted strainer
- 1 20' roll of suction/discharge tubing 1/4"
- 1 spare pump tube
- 1 mounting bracket
- 1 installation manual
- 3/8" accessories also available (Call for information)