Miami Filter - SFV Series - Tank Only
New! BacErad System Technology.
The Problem With Standard Filtration Systems
Conventional Lateral underdrain systems pose the risk of dangerous septic condition in the support gravel of filter vessels. This is because water stagnates in the voids and pockets in the gravel due to lack of circulation, thereby creating a breeding ground for harmful bacteria.
Miami Filter has designed, engineered and patented an effective media filtration system that eradicates the bacterial and parasitical growth areas in support gravel beds. This was achieved simply by designing a filtration system that allows product water and disinfectants to circulate through 100% of the vessel and filter media. This improved circulation eliminates dangerous stagnation and enhances disinfectant contact.
The BacErad System is an option that can be added to any Miami Filter tank at no additional cost.
Ask one of our sales associates for details.
- Heavy Duty Carbon Steel Tank construction, precision welded, utilizing fully automatic submergedarc welded process.
- Factory installed sacrificial anodes further extend the life span of all SFV Series Vessels.
- Interior Tank Coating with Prorated 5 year warranty.
- 11”x15” Man-way.
- 4” Media dump port and winterizing drain.
- Welded legs for seismic designed installation.
- NSF listed Tank design.
- View Dimensions
Tank Options(Sold Separately - Please call for pricing.)
- Schedule 80 PVC face piping using corrosion resistant butterfly valves with nylon coated discs.
- Gauge Panel with two 4 ½” 0-60 psi gauges with backwash sight glass.
- Schedule 80 PVC Header Manifolds are hydraulically engineered and factory installed with flanged connections.
- Schedule 40 PVC 1 ¼" Underdrain Laterals, machine slotted and factory installed with LIFETIME WARRANTY* (Schedule 80 PVC also available).
- Automatic air release and Emergency pressure relief valves.
- SFV Series available in all grades of Carbon and Stainless Steel.
- Adjustable Tank Jack Legs.
- Optional Interior Tank Coatings include Epoxy, Vinyl Ester, and Rubber for extended 15-year prorated warranty.
- Ozone resistant interior coating available.
- Single Lever Manual Backwash Controls.
- Automatic Backwash Controls.
- ASME Code vessels available.
- Optional Man-way Sizes 14”x18”, round 16”-20”-24” flanged style.
- Skid Mounted Filter Systems
- Various Filter Medias Available.
- Industrial Pumps and Pump Strainers.