Cat 4000 Water Controller - Model C4000
Wireless, Web-Enabled Water Quality Management
If water is your business, you know that water quality is tantamount to your success. The CAT 4000 puts you in control, providing picture-perfect water quality on-site and remote monitoring via any internet PC in the world. All without the hassle of dealing with telephone lines or modems.
Ten years ago CAT pioneered the use of microprocessor-based technology to provide unprecedented product quality, value and ease of use. Now we have developed affordable wireless technology and internet based monitoring to put you in control like never before.
Simply install the factory-assembled CAT 4000 system and log onto poolcomm.com to activate your wireless account and begin monitoring.* Using your personal poolcomm.com website you can view water quality data, print charts and graphs, customize your settings, and receive alarm notifications via email, pager, text messenger or cell phone.
The CAT 4000 is your complete solution for water quality management and monitoring.
BENEFITS OF POOLCOMM WIRELESS
- The CAT 4000 eliminates the costs of installing and maintaining dedicated analog telephone lines.
- Forget about dealing with modem hassles! Monitor via web browser from any internet PC in the world.
- Avoid the high cost, faded signals, spotty coverage and inconsistent formats of various cellular carriers.
- The POOLCOMM program utilizes affordable reflex telemetry technology for unmatched reliability.
Backed by a comprehensive five year warranty. Manufactured in the USA.
A COMPLETE WATER QUALITY SOLUTION
- State of the art microprocessor-based water quality controller with integrated wireless communications.
- Wireless link to the poolcomm site with extensive North American coverage and 24 x 7 monitoring.
- Incredibly simple to install and operate via simple menus and a bright, alphanumeric VFD display.
- Compatible with existing chemical feed equipment, so initial investment is minimized.
- Comes complete with CAT Professional Series pH and ORP sensors for unsurpassed performance.