Blue-White Flexflo A-100NE Digital Peristalic Metering Pump
With the patented Tube Failure Detection System
The TFD System is breakthrough
technology for Peristaltic
Metering Pumps. Blue-White
was the fi rst to introduce this type
of feature on peristaltic pumps,
and the only manufacturer able
to offer the Patented TFD System (U.S. Patent 7,001,153). The TFD System is able to detect a wide range of chemicals (i.e. chlorine, acids, soaps, etc.). This exclusive technology was designed to disregard pump compatible fl uids; such
as water and lubricants. If there is a rupture in the pump tube, and a chemical is
detected in the pump head, the pump will automatically shut off and energize
a relay, permitting communications with external equipment, such as an alarm
or a SCADA system. The chemical must be cleaned from the pump head before
the pump will restart. The TFD System is a Standard Feature on Blue-White’s
FLEXFLO and FLEXPRO Peristaltic Chlorinators.
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog
- Self priming - even against maximum line pressure. By-pass
valves are not required. Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- Outputs to 5.17 GPH (19.56 LPH).
- Output pressures to 100 PSI (6.9 bar).
- Output volume is not effected by changes in back pressure.
- Patented pump tube design installs easily and stays centered
on the rollers without manual adjustment.
- Two pump tubes supplied with each pump. No extra tubing
- 4 operating modes; manual on time per cycle adjustment,
pulse input batching, 4-20mA on time per cycle adjustment,
and 0-10v DC on time per cycle adjustment.
- Repeating interval on-time cycle timer is programmable in
seconds, minutes, hours and days resulting in near infinite
turndown ratio. Example: 5 seconds on per 10 day cycle.
- On time per cycle can be controlled via 4-20mA signal. Note:
20mA must equal maximum pump output.
- Digital interval timer results in a high frequency of small
injections per minute.
- Durable housing of chemical resistant Valox (PBT) plastic.