Badu Jet Super-Sport
The full featured Badu®Jet offers suction and discharge in a unique, patented, one-piece dual nozzle housing. Volume control and on/off button are conveniently located on the face of the jet housing.
- Dual Nozzle Jet Housing
- Flush mounted, plastic housing, 16” diameter.
- Rectangular anti-entrapment cover provides undetectable suction (20” x 17”).
- Adjustable recessed jet nozzles.
- Volume control knob adjusts flow of water.
- Pneumatic on/off button guarantees complete separation between pool water and pump motor control.
- Air regulator adjusts amount of air bubbles in water flow. (black cover available)
- Tubing for pneumatic button, 50ft. (not shown)
- Control box with GFCI.
- Speck 4 HP self-priming, plastic pump. UL Listed, single phase with thermal overload (no motor starter required).
- Massage Hose with pulsator may be attached to jet nozzle.
The Badu®Jet is normally incorporated into the original pool design, but it can be added to any pool at a later date. The Badu®Jet has no protruding parts ensuring pool users’ safety. Very compact, installs at minimal cost. The Badu®Jet system includes control box with relay and air switch and 50ft. of air tubing. Minimum 4” plumbing is required. Pump and Control also available in 3 phase. Read all instructions before installing.
Consult your physician before attempting any strenuous exercise. This product may not be challenging or satisfying for all levels of exercise.